As you develop public policy on technology and disability or technology and aging, you may need expert consultation on the technology aspects:
- How well does existing technology meet the needs of your target policy group?
- What are the emerging technology trends that will affect your target group and your policy?
Or you may need to understand how industry or disability adovcates see the policy world:
- How will they view your efforts?
- How can you craft partnerships?
- How can their organizations help you meet your objectives?
We have experience working among companies, advocates, and regulators — you might say we are policy language interpreters!
We also perform market research for policy makers. Eliminating assumptions and guesswork in the policy planning stage makes sense. Find out how many people will be affected by your policy, and what their main concerns are.