- Loading ...
- Inclusive Technologies at CSUN 2013
- New Resource for Accessible Workplace ICT
- Inclusive Technologies Joins New Project on Cloud-based Accessibility
- Department of Labor Office on Disability Employment Policy Webcast on Emerging Technologies
- New Spider-Man movie fails to break “disavillainy” connection
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This Widex hearing aid, covered in gold and diamonds, costs about $50K. Who is the intended market, aging blingsters? Of course, even regular hearing aids cost too much — maybe that’s the point?
Diamond-Encrusted, Solid 24k Gold Hearing Aid
We’re all about accessible and usable products — products that work better for everyone because they’re easy to use.
- Industry: Trying to meet accessibility regulations without sacrificing your design flexibility or marketing strategy?
- Consumers: Trying to locate information about products that will work for you, with and without assistive technology?
- Policy makers: Trying to bring together laws, regulations, and fast-moving technologies in a way that makes sense?
- Employers and technology managers: Trying to find technologies that will work for all of your users without sacrificing economy and productivity?
Inclusive Technologies provides a wide range of free and paid consulting services to companies, public agencies, consumers, researchers, purchasers, and policy makers on how products can better meet the needs of all users, including users with disabilities and elders.
We’ve been involved in accessible and usable technologies for more than 30 years. Our principal, Jim Tobias, has worked at Bell Labs and Bellcore, schools, rehab centers, and independent living centers. Other staff skills include clinical evaluation, hardware and software development, user testing, and legal/regulatory analysis.
Our clients and partners include AOL, the California Secretary of State’s Office, the California State University system, the Center for Accessible Technology, Cisco Systems, HP, IBM, Microsoft, National Science Foundation, Panasonic, Raising the Floor, and Verizon.
Contact us to learn how we can work together.