As part of its support for the idea of a Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII), the U.S. Department of Education recently funded a project to develop ways for people to explore, refine, and store their needs and preferences for interfaces. Inclusive Technologies will be part of the team; we’ll be focusing on possible users and stakeholders — who they are, how they operate now, and how they might like such a system to work for them.
- Loading ...
- Inclusive Technologies at CSUN 2013
- New Resource for Accessible Workplace ICT
- Inclusive Technologies Joins New Project on Cloud-based Accessibility
- Department of Labor Office on Disability Employment Policy Webcast on Emerging Technologies
- New Spider-Man movie fails to break “disavillainy” connection